(OOC) Attention!

A place for the players and staff to communicate, share ideas, report bugs, make suggestions, and build our community.

Moderator: Staff

Sylus Kurgen
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Post by Sylus Kurgen »

After talking with Claire, of the 3-4 matches she knew of that went 1.5-2+ hours, only 1 involved someone completely new.

Crunching numbers with G, the long duels equated to 20% of the total Hydra duels so far, not including other non-league duels. From a non-official event coordinator role (mine), which G also pointed out, these are acceptable, tactical, losses.

At best guess, that's right guess, my being asked to make the post I did is the culmination of more than one source privately complaining about duel lengths to the same source. The long duels involved were all Hydra matches, which would prompt my involvement since it's my event. That's the absolute basics of it.

Take out all of the finger-pointing, blaming, and scapegoating that cropped up, this is the bottom line of the entire situation.
~Wanderer of Redemption's Road~
Sabine
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer

Post by Sabine »

Editing to say: I got the answer to my question.
“We spoke eternal things that cannot die.” -Charles Baudelaire, from The Balcony; Fleurs du Mal (tr. by Roy Campbell), 1857

Return to “Community Townhall”