Faerie tales from beyond the veil to the streets of RhyDin

Moderators: Bailey Raptis, JewellRavenlock

JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Beach Blanket Bingo

Post by JewellRavenlock »

The rhythmic ripple of ocean waves played in her ears like sweet music. Grey eyes felt heavy as they watched the gentle undulation. The sun warmed her skin, and a breeze stirred the air, bringing the scent of salt up off the water.

Jewell had clearly died and gone to heaven.

Something suddenly dropped in front of her face, swinging there and refracting light brightly into her eyes. “Gah!” she swatted it away like a kitten. “What is this?” It was too close to focus on, so she tilted her head back to look up at the knight in annoyance.

It had only taken a half hour for Ishmerai to relent, lose his leathers, and put on a bathing suit. The fact that Sapphire had pushed him into the plunge pool fully clothed had probably sped up the process just a little bit. She had sweetly reassured him after that he was just as menacing in swim trunks as he was in battle leathers.

“It is your summoning crystal from the Lady Rayvinn. You forgot it on your nightstand.”

They both knew she hadn’t forgotten it at all.

Jewell sighed, grabbing the blue tinted crystal from him. “You just want me to summon her here so you can sneak off together and make out.”

The knight smirked, neither confirming nor denying the fact. Then he walked away to join Sapphire; she was waving him over to the water, snorkeling gear for the two of them in her hand. She watched them prepare for their swim before looking at the crystal in her hand.

Giving an exaggerated sigh that no one was around to hear, she ran her finger over the surface to activate it with a touch of her energy. Then she spoke to it, mimicking some movie she had seen on Earth once a lifetime ago: “Empress hailing Czarina. Beach party in progress. Presence required. Over.”
Rayvinn
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Rayvinn »

It just so happened that at the exact moment that the blue haired Faerie was activating the crystal, the dethroned elven queen was crouched in the cover of some bushes as a pair of rather menacing looking ogres walked towards her.

The crystal pendant around her neck began to pulsate with a bright blue glow; the color of the crystal she had given to Jewell just prior to leaving for this war. There were a small handful of crystals she had given out, each color unique to the bearer and when activated the clear crystal that Rayvinn wore would glow the color of who summoned her.

She probably should have realized that for Jewell an emergency could very well be not knowing which shoes she should wear to which event.

Or someone had her shackled with iron and a collar of the same wicked material around her neck.

Rayvinn immediately clamped a gloved hand around the brightly glowing crystal and made a face as she heard the smaller, and clearly more intelligent of the two ogres. "Me see glow bug. Yum."

Rayvinn looked around for her avenue of escape as the ogres lumbered towards her hiding place, the second one calling out, "Glow bug come to Smash. Get in tummy!"

"You've got to be kidding me," Rayvinn grumbled under her breath as she tucked the still glowing crystal beneath the cotton tunic she wore under her leather armor and then sighed as she could still see the glow.

"Glow bug belong to Crash. Get in Crash tummy!" The first ogre retorted and quickened his pace.

This apparently infuriated Smash and he did just that; smashed Crash over the head with his club. While the force of that hit would have caved in the skull of a human or elf, the ogre merely shrugged it off and retaliated by doing the same.

Rayvinn scurried from her hiding place, hot footing it behind and past the quarreling ogres, without making a sound. After she'd ran a couple of miles, the elf took a break and perched herself upon a boulder. Withdrawing the crystal pendant from beneath her tunic, she spoke the words that would "unlock" it and allow the incoming message to flow through.

“Empress hailing Czarina. Beach party in progress. Presence required. Over.”

"Are you serious?" Rayvinn grumped to herself and then removed one of her gloves. Grasping the crystal between her thumb and index finger, she spoke the activation phrase that opened the link between the two crystals. The hazy image of Jewell suddenly popped up and Rayvinn smiled oh-so-sweetly. "Czarina here. Jewell, darling, do you realize that you look exactly like Teagan right now?"

This is how Rayvinn handled almost being eaten by ogres because her bestie had a beach emergency. Even if she hadn't really almost been eaten.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.--Friedrich Nietzsche
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

“WHAT!?” The high-pitched, indignant shout echoed down the beach. Ishmerai and Sapphire both popped out of the water and looked towards the red-faced Faerie.

Jewell was scowling at the rippling image of the dark-haired woman projected above the crystal in her hand. “I was going to invite you on an impromptu family vacation, which includes a beach and half-dressed men delivering frosty drinks to us on a regular basis, but if you’re going to be like that..”

The blue crystal went sailing into the air before plinking into the water. The Empress had quite the throwing arm.

She grabbed up her frozen margarita, took a sip, and then settled back onto her lounge chair to soak up the sun while brooding over Raye’s comment. The spell of ill humor lasted a total of two minutes before she was sitting up again to shout an order at her knight: “Hey Merai! I need my crystal back!”
Rayvinn
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Rayvinn »

Jewell might have heard a wicked little cackle after that screech. Of course, the sound dissipated as soon as the blue faerie released the crystal, but Rayvinn was still snickering on her side of the world.

After the link with Jewell was lost, Rayvinn sat and waited for the inevitable; she would be contacted once more as soon as the fit of temper passed, she knew.

One minute became three.

Three minutes became five.

Rayvinn stood from her perch upon the boulder, deciding that perhaps she had gone too far this time. She knew her friend well enough to know she was high strung and prone to outbursts of emotion that were usually very quick to mellow. Maybe not this time? Maybe she'd really struck a nerve.

Just as she was tucking the crystal away beneath her tunic, it began to glow blue once more. The slightest hint of a smirk played upon her features as she grasped the crystal and spoke the activation phrase. That smirk was smoothed into a very innocent smile as it was the countenance of the knight, and not Jewell, that appeared.

"Hello, Ishmerai, darling. You're looking very...unlike yourself." Understatement of the year, surely. The knight that she'd seen only in leather armor now appeared with partially bare skin and some beautiful iridescent scales scattered here and there; appearing almost as part merman. He also seemed very relaxed. The combination was quite attractive, really.

"I suppose I might have possibly said the wrong thing to our lovely Jewell and angered her, yes?" Her expression was purely angelic, as if at any moment a pair of wings would sprout from her back and a halo would appear over her head.

Ishmerai had spent quite a lot of time in Rayvinn's company; he was not fooled.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.--Friedrich Nietzsche
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

The Fae knight had surfaced in waist deep, sparkling, clear water, the crystal in his hand. “Lady Rayvinn,” he greeted her, ever ever courtly and polite even when half naked and dripping with salt water. His dark hair was unbound and clung to his face as he bowed slightly to Raye’s projection. “My apologies if we disturbed you on your current mission.

“My lady seems to have quickly tamed her initial, volatile response to whatever it is you said to her,” his smiled revealed that he was very curious about the matter although he did not ask, “with another frosty, alcoholic drink served by a finely toned and scantily clothed server. Therefore, I am sure I am speaking for both of us when I say--”

There was a giant splash, a wall of water, a brief glimpse of the sky, a shout of surprise from the knight, the sounds of a scuffle, and then Sapphire’s grinning face appeared really up close. “Raye Raye! Are you going to come play with us? The guys here are gorgeous!”

“Give that back!” Ishmerai sputtered in the background.

Jewell’s voice sounded even further away, “Sapphire! Stop trying to drown Ishmerai!”
Last edited by JewellRavenlock on Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rayvinn
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Rayvinn »

As Ishmerai apologized, Rayvinn waved a hand in a dismissive gesture. "Don't be silly, darling, I wasn't busy at all." Hiding from ogres in order to not become their next meal doesn't constitute being busy, right? "Besides you are never a disturbance."

Rayvinn attempted to smooth her wild tangle of hip length hair into something a tad less caveman and a bit more presentable. When she failed in this endeavor, she simply smiled as she would have had she been in her most fashionable dress with her hair arranged perfectly. Nevermind that she was covered in mud from head to toe and that she wore leather armor over a dirty tunic instead; her confidence reigned supreme no matter the situation and that was the basis of her beauty, not finery and fashion.

The elf merely smirked as she listened to the knight recount what she had already known; Jewell couldn't stay mad at her for long. This was probably the main reason she had never found herself at the receiving end of the blue haired faerie's nasty magic. This worked to her advantage perfectly as she much preferred her own skin, dirty as it may be at the moment, to that of a warty toad and she had no doubt that Jewell would turn her into one if she was able to stay angry at her for more than a couple of minutes.

"Are they as finely toned and scantily clad as you, Ishmerai?" Rayvinn rudely interrupted; she loved to tease Jewell's knight, he was absolutely adorable when he got flustered and started clearing his throat. "If not, then you can serve my drinks. I clearly need a vacation with only the loveliest of people around me so that I can relax and recuperate from this dreadful war."

The giant splash and sudden view of the sky had the elf's brows arching but it was the surprised shout from the knight that finally caused her to start laughing. When Sapphire's face appeared, the chaos all suddenly made sense to Rayvinn.

"Fine, Fine, I relent! I will be there as soon as I take care of a few things here. T'alathian is capable of leading the army and there isn't much happening here at the moment. Tell the Empress if she does not wish to see me as I was on the day of my birth, I suggest she find me a bathing suit."

Rayvinn leaned forward as if to impart a secret to the girl (though they were communicating through crystals and everyone around Sapphire could see and hear her). "Oh and Sapphire...don't drown Ishmerai. The deal is off if something befalls my cabana boy." She couldn't maintain the seriousness for long and giggled.

Poor Ishmerai. He was going to be dealing with all three of them very soon.
Rayvinn
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

How Rayvinn Gets Nominated for Sainthood

Post by Rayvinn »

Rayinn was sitting at the heavy oak desk she'd had carried all the way to her tent on the battlefield. Quill pen, ink, sand, and fresh parchment laid out before her, she was furiously scribbling out orders and signing supply invoices authorizing money from the coffers for purchase of necessities for her army.

She didn't look up as one of her guards, or so she assumed, opened the flap to the expansive tent. "If you are here to tell me that you were unable to find T'alathian, I am going to be most displeased with you."

Oh the look on his face as he stood with his right hand on hip. In a tone much imitating her own he directed his nose up, obnoxiously so, while he began to pace back and forth. "No no this is all wrong! I demanded that my tent be furnished with only the most exquisite leather from the hides of a thousand exotic beasts!" He turned and began to pace back.

"Further more this desk is far too pedestrian; I require a relaquering as well as a skylight overhead so that when I reflect upon my conquests, I may look to the cloudy sky and revel in awe." He stepped up and scooted some papers out of the way before sitting down directly in front of her on her desk, looking over his shoulder so he could see what she was working on.

"You sound so stuck up, lighten up." He was eating an apple now.

Rayvinn continued to sign the supply orders, pausing only for the briefest of moments before resuming her task and pretending that her snarky general had not just strode into her tent to begin insulting her. He'd live longer this way. Maybe even mostly unscathed.

As she signed the last order, and placed it upon the pile of papers he had moved, she slid the next stack that required her attention before her. Still not looking up, she finally deigned to respond in an emotionless voice, "Actually I ordered that your hide be flayed to upholster this chair but I was given a mile long list entailing why it wouldn't be good enough." She finally looked up at him, scanned him slowly with a cold gaze, and gave a light sniff. "Remind me to thank him for being correct. Now get your filthy arse off of my very exquisite desk."

Mildly entertained by her reaction he held a smile and listened as though she were teaching him the intricacies of the royal life. Perhaps she was! He placed his chin within his palm and followed her gaze with a pair of doelike eyes of his own and nodded as she spoke. "I see you must have a trusted and very wise informant on the subject. As you know elf skin isn't necessarily that resilient to the process at hand so.. it would be a shame to tarnish such a perfect creature like myself. I'm sure that was one of the top reasons."

"Alas, you are graced with my wonderful presence including my immaculate arse." He did however comply with her desires and slipped from the desk only to hover as close as he could, possibly to strain her nerves some. "Shall we continue with the ever lovely exchange of pleasantries or do you want to tell my why you have lured me into your tent?"

Leaning back in the chair, she looked up at him (prior to him moving) and offered a saccharine smile. "I'm sure that was at the very top of the list." Her eyes said otherwise, as did the tone of her voice.

As he stood and hovered, she stood as well. She was likely counting to ten in her head in order to prevent herself from smacking him yet she still held that smile. "Lured you, did I? Uh. Huh." A finely shaped brow arched slightly as she watched him. "Not requesting your presence because, I don't know, it's your job?"

Moving past him, she removed her bag of holding from the storage trunk at the end of her massive four poster bed. Opening the curtains on one side of the bed, she dropped the bag and then began to move about the tent to procure items she would be taking with her. As she worked, she continued to speak. "I requested your presence so that I could tell you that you will be in charge of the camp and the children for a few days."

She turned to look him over and smirked. "Despite the fact that you managed to get yourself snared in the traps I set for those ogre scouts, I do believe you are capable of handling this task. Besides, there hasn't been a sighting of an ogre within ten miles of the closest village. We have men posted and scouts patrolling. I am not concerned that there will be any problems whilst I am away."

"My job and my duty are of course the utmost importance... however.." His voice trailed off as he followed her form with his eyes and glanced at her rather grandiose bed. He held his tongue as she made her way over and began to sort through her bag. His hand raced against the fabric of the bed as he strolled idly by its side. Surfing along the smooth silk he traced the engraved wood and maintained his composure as well as he could.

"And where the hell are you going? You talk of jobs yet you're absconding during a time where your presence is vital?" He flicked the post and stared at her half considering that this was a ruse of some kind to trick him. However there was no quirky smile upon her face and no bucket of ice water dumping on him.

"Ogres aren't masters of really anything other than breaking everything. If we were to incur trouble it wouldn't be from any wisdom or strategy; it would be them all deciding they were hungry and wanted food and then came to eat us. Don't you think this campaign is a little more pressing than...?" He gestured with his hand and awaited what he assumed would be a matter of utmost importance.
Rayvinn
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Rayvinn »

One brow ticked upwards; that was the only warning she gave; her voice even remained calm. "I would suggest you recall with whom you are speaking, General. We may be friends but we are discussing business right now and you would do well to remember your place." It pained her to speak to him in such a brusque manner though he'd not see even a glimmer of regret upon her face.

She continued, leaning against one of the posts casually. "Are you telling me that your scouts, ones you have personally trained, are unable to notice when a group of loud, smelly, disgusting ogres is on the move? Perhaps I am wrong to have placed you in such high esteem as my general." Her voice lowered just slightly as she frowned. "Perhaps I was also wrong to believe you thought me capable as well, for you clearly think I am unable to make a wise decision regarding my army. I would not be leaving if I did not believe I could do so without consequence."

She attempted to hide the offense she had taken to both his tone of voice and his assumptions and avoided looking directly at him as she returned to packing.

It was one of the greatest questions of the ages: which one of them could lose their patience first? Both were well versed in harpoons scribed from their tongues yet neither were known for really turning down from a challenge; be it from an opposition or their own ego. "Sorry, I forgot that I must bring you a worthy gift as well as copious amounts of gold and I should get on my knees and kiss your feet, right? Am I forgetting something." He fought the growing desire to plant a large curl of his lips on his face, to some extent he was successful.

"What I'm saying is should the scouts see it coming it's already too late. We have wits and armaments and talented fighters. But for everyone ten of us it only takes one of them to land a hit. He who believes with the utmost sincerity that he is flawless is sure to get pierced by the arrow he did not forsee. Do you know who said that?" He paused momentarily before shrugging and answering the rhetorical question.

"Me. Do as you wish my Queen as I'm sure my words will not sway your course of action. Though it may be true that we will encounter no such issues with the Ogres remaining.. it begs the question of what is in fact so dire that it draws you from your men. Your men and your cause." Should get a nice slap or a blade drawn to his throat it wouldn't fill him with an ounce of surprise. Maybe he'd be sleeping with the horses tonight.

It took every last ounce of control that Rayvinn possessed to still her hand. Her fist clenched and her jaw worked overtime but she managed not to strike him. Surely she should be nominated for sainthood for this act of self control.

"Get out, T'alathian. I've had enough of your insults for one night. For a lifetime perhaps." Her voice was so calm, too quiet. She wasn't retaliating with violence as he had come to expect; as they'd reacted with towards one another from the first day they'd met. No, she wasn't reacting at all anymore. The greatest message she could give him was absolute silence; he'd gone too far this time.

He hadn't won any awards for his words or scars to share down the road. Just a bitter silence that was sheparded by the few words she spared him. He was no martyr and wasn't going to fight her tooth and nail, not when she had made up her mind well ahead of time. Just a where or a why was what he'd been trying to pry. His judgment for once got the better of his desire for battle.

With a shrug and rare solemn expression he turned towards the flap of the tent. "Your place is with your people. These are your people now. I hope you settle whatever it is. Hopefully we'll all be here when you get back." Surely they would. Between the Ogres and T'alathian's lack of a brain at times- they really were her people, resilient and defiant until the end.

She followed him to be certain he did actually leave and told the guards to prevent his re-entry into her tent until after she'd gone. Once the entry was secure, she strode to her desk, dropped a small green crystal there, and quickly penned a letter to T'alathian with instructions on how to use the crystal and the phrase needed to activate it. Having not been given the opportunity to tell him earlier of the communication crystals and portal amulet she had acquired that would make it possible for her to return in moments should she be needed, she did so now. Surprisingly, the letter was merely informational, with no trace of anger or any other emotion.

Once that was finished, she moved to the center of the tent and grasped her portal amulet. Speaking the appropriate phrase, and being very careful of the inflection on the words, she activated the amulet and her form began to waver. Several seconds passed and then she was simply gone.

It wasn't until much later that the fickle General had finished making his rounds and returned to the tent. The torches had gone out quite a while ago and with no guards posted it was safe to assume he wouldn't be stabbed in the back for entering. Passing through the flap of the tent he bee lined for the desk and nosely snooped around.

First he took a hold of the note and held it to the candle he'd lit and scanned line for line the transcript. He stared down at the crystal and then back to the letter. Pause. Squint. He looked back down to the crystal and very cautiously gave it a flick. Just to spin it around once and he stepped back.

"Maybe it's a prison. I will be trapped in a crystal forever.." He bent at the knees until he was eye-level with the desk and stared at the crystal, awaiting its hidden trap-ness. The candle began to melt and not before long the General had passed out under the desk. Maybe tomorrow he'd trick someone to use it first. Just to be safe.

Thanks to the player of T'alathian for his collaboration!
Rayvinn
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Rayvinn »

Later that afternoon...

Laying back in her lounge chair upon the beach, pina colada in hand, Rayvinn rolled her head to the side to pier at Jewell through those oversized, dark glasses.

"Can you believe how impertinent some people can be, darling? I really and truly deserve a medal for not having him whipped." Rayvinn sniffed lightly, quite the stuck up pampered elf at the moment.

Jewell was almost like her mirror image, only it was blue hair tumbling around her dark (and sapphire studded) glasses when she turned on her side to look at Raye. It was time to turn over anyway if she didn't want to tan unevenly.

She idly swirled her melting margarita. "He has clearly been taking liberties with you. If you aren't going to whip him, what are you going to do?" The Faerie's smile suggested that whipping should really be re-considered.

"How do you handle Ishmerai when he oversteps?" Her gaze strayed to the water's edge where the Fae knight, looking exquisite with the sun gleaming off of the iridescent scales (as well as those muscles!), splashed along with Sapphire. One finger hooked along the frame of those glasses to slide them partially down her nose so she could get an even better glimpse of him. Sighing as the glasses were replaced and she looked at her bestie once again, she crooned, "He is just so absolutely beautiful." She couldn't imagine that the man would ever talk to Jewell the way that T'alathian had spoken to her in their last conversation, a fact that added to his "absolute beauty."

She sniffed again. "I am not sure if I am ever going to talk to him again, you know." That sullen tone held a slight edge of genuine hurt, which was an odd reaction for Rayvinn when dealing with someone that had offended or angered her.

"Hmm," Jewell had to think that one over a moment. It was hard to explain. She too glanced to the knight and the daughter she would never have, only she wasn't admiring the view. Not that she hadn't in the past. Many times, in fact. There was no use denying that Ishmerai was a perfect specimen of manliness.

She struggled with the best way to explain their complicated relationship. "Merai was trained from birth to serve as a knight in the courts. If a knight oversteps himself there? He'd be lucky if all they did was rip out his tongue."

The Empress looked from her knight to her friend. "I let him get away with a lot, but the training is too ingrained for him to take it too far. He can usually judge how far he can push me." She hesitated a moment, unsure if what she was about to say was true when it came to Raye and T'alathian. "But when he does go too far? I know it's out of love."

Rayvinn nodded thoughtfully and sighed. "I am at quite a disadvantage then because T'alathian was never trained to do such a thing. He was always groomed, by his wretched murderous father, to lead an army and his people. I suppose that means he was actually trained to be an absolute jerkface." She gave a little hmph before lifting that once frosty drink to her lips for a (hopefully) mind numbing sip.

Holding the still cold glass to her neck to cool herself, the elf continued. "Ishmerai may go too far but he wouldn't outright insult you or mock you, I do not believe. T'alathian inflicts a thousand wounds with that tongue of his and this time he absolutely has gone too far. How dare he speak to me in such a way!" The missing key to her infuriated indignance was the fact of being a queen; Jewell didn't know this key piece of information. However, it was T'alathian being her friend that actually hurt, instead of infuriating her, during that argument.

"I assure you, there is no love for me in that elf's heart." She couldn't even pretend to meet Jewell's gaze beneath those glasses, opting to look out towards the ocean instead.
Rayvinn
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Rayvinn »

Her face, dotted with a smattering of freckles from her time in the sun, screwed up in a frown. "No wonder he doesn't know the proper way to behave!" Jewell was properly scandalized, shaking her head at the shame of it all. A knight whose more deadly skills were not smoothed over with proper courtly behavior? Terrible!

She chose not to mention that Ishmerai had struck her before. There was something bitter and hurtful about memories like that which even the warm sunshine, strong drinks, and good company couldn't dispel. "Maybe it's just his very misguided way of showing that he cares? Very misguided. And stupid. But he is a man, you know. Perhaps he doesn't know better. They are all rather stupid." There was something she could drink to! And she did, the alcohol provided a nice hum in her head.

"You know him best though, dear. I've seen the way he looks at you, though. Perhaps you should have just flogged him. There is no excuse for such disrespect whether he loves you or not." Not that Jewell had ever actually learned or practiced the very things she was preaching to Raye at this moment.

"Right?" She nodded vehemently and pointed at her friend. "He was basically raised as a heathen. I suppose I should have pity on him and have him trained properly. Perhaps I should speak to Ishmerai on this matter, if you would give your permission for him to offer his assistance." The idea occurred suddenly and ushered in a bright smile; this was her best idea in a very long time.

"Of course, flogging is still a possibility, though I would hate to scar his beauty." Not that she would ever go through with this, and she'd especially not tell T'alathian that he was beautiful because there would be no living that down. Ever. Rayvinn was more the type to just challenge him to a fight and teach him a lesson by humiliation. "You are clearly drunk, my dear, if you think that elf looks at me with anything other than disdain or disapproval."

Speaking of being drunk, she was definitely working on it. She lifted her glass and shook it around as she called out, "Cabana boy! We need fresh drinks over here, please!"

She was pretty tipsy. It's what happened when she started drinking first thing in the morning and didn't stop. Jewell sat up so she could drain her glass. "Borrow Ishmerai? Yes yes!" She gestured with the empty glass, dripping little bits of tequila and juice in the sand. "That will be just the thing. So much better than flogging. We simply cannot ruin our eye candy. No no, that will not do." She wisely chose not to press the issue of T's feelings (or lack thereof).

The cabana boy came and went, having already learned each woman's drink of preference. He did offer to come rub oil on their backs later and to remind them when it was time to turn over again so they baked more evenly in the sun.

"I like him," The Empress stated with a giggle as she went to work on drink number something without hesitation, grey eyes shamelessly watching the server walk away. "Maybe we should forget about knights and just get cabana boys. They're much nicer."

Had Ishmerai only known he was being loaned out, he likely wouldn't have looked back with such a smile for the ladies lounging on the beach. Rayvinn blew him a very smacking kiss and then offered a queenly wave before her attention diverted to the cabana boy that delivered their fresh drinks.

"Oh indeed, he is quite a dashing young man. Clearly human with all of that bulky muscle." Jewell wasn't the only one watching him walk away; they were shameless hussies. A bit distractedly, while still watching him, "We can turn the cabana boys into knights and be done with knights and generals."
Rayvinn gasped softly and turned to clink her glass in toast with Jewell's.

"I have the absolute best ideas." At least she thought so when she was tipsy.

Thanks to Jewell's player for the collaboration!

Return to “Beyond the Veil”