Possible Event?

A place for the players and staff to communicate, share ideas, report bugs, make suggestions, and build our community.

Moderator: Staff

PrlUnicorn
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Post by PrlUnicorn »

DoS management has authorized a Loss Forgiveness Night for this event. Thank you to Sylus and Kal!
Aric Delevingne
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Aric Delevingne »

PrlUnicorn wrote:Thank you again, Eden and Anvil!
Many thanks to Claire for helping me get DoM's part set up in record time.

Anvil, Jorje is a go to DJ for dueling and the carnival.

So far this is what I have posted:
http://rdi.dragonsmark.com/forums/viewt ... 771#223771

Aric, as the current Baron of Old Temple where the event is being held, your ideas and input are welcome.

If anyone has suggestions, this is the time to bring them up.
The one thing I can think of right now is that Aric is getting an animal shelter and veterinary clinic built in Old Temple, so he'll be setting up donation boxes around the festival, as well as taking applications for volunteers for when it opens.

Thanks!
PrlUnicorn
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer

Post by PrlUnicorn »

Belated thanks to Matt for allowing the Ruby rank night! Thanks again to the DoS and DoM staff for their cooperation and encouragement.

Anvil and Eden, thank you again for your help. An event like this is impossible without the officials and both of you did a spectacular job of working with the jousting theme in your calls.

Ebon/Eregor, it's always a pleasure to brainstorm these events with you.

To everyone that took part, thank you and I hope you had as much fun with this as I did. :)
Addie
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Addie »

PrlUnicorn wrote:Belated thanks to Matt for allowing the Ruby rank night! Thanks again to the DoS and DoM staff for their cooperation and encouragement.

Anvil and Eden, thank you again for your help. An event like this is impossible without the officials and both of you did a spectacular job of working with the jousting theme in your calls.

Ebon/Eregor, it's always a pleasure to brainstorm these events with you.

To everyone that took part, thank you and I hope you had as much fun with this as I did. :)

Judging by the insane scroll last night, it was a hit. I had a ton of fun and there were SO many duels. Thank you for putting it together and big thanks to Eden and Kruger for calling it.
JewellRavenlock
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
The Empress

Post by JewellRavenlock »

This was a great event :) Thank you to everyone involved in making it happen.
"The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have got inside him, or into the air all round him. She had become a physical necessity."
George Orwell 1984
Eden Parker
RoH Admin
RoH Admin

Post by Eden Parker »

Thank you for organizing and putting everything together, Collie! It was a lot of fun to call and to see how creative everyone was with their mounted duels. Really the best nights calling are the ones with a lot of activity. I like being busy! Special thanks to Kruger who is super awesome at event hosting and a fantastic co-calling partner!
Kruger
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
The Anvil

Post by Kruger »

No, I had a great time with this! I really am glad to those who were involved in making it work! Thanks for putting it together and enduring a little Anvil Insanity. On my end, I need to thank Eden who was awesome last night! I probably would have gone completely crazy without her being able to split out the duels with me. I did love how interactive some of those mounts were! Such amazing imaginations from all the participants! I'd hug you all, but my arms are too short! How bout one at a time?

You get a hug and
You get a hug and
You get a hug and
You get a hug!

Return to “Community Townhall”