Archmage Rules

Events and announcements from the enchanted isle of the Duel of Magic.

Moderator: Staff

Lilith Anderson
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Archmage Rules

Post by Lilith Anderson »

Denizens of Twilight Isle!

A new cycle is upon us and for those who might have missed it, since I’m pretty much amazing, I managed to hit mage just in time for the Archmage Tournament. Where the rest of you mages were, I don’t know, but Xanth and I had a jolly good time just the two of us. But there can only be one highlander and stuff and it was me. And that highlander went on to beat 3-cycle Archmage Rachael Blackthorne to claim the right to the Celestial Citadel. So for the next nine weeks, I’m top dog around here. As such, as the highest ranking titleholder on the Isle, all drinks for the next cycle are on my tab.

That’s rule number one. See:

1) All drinks are on Lilith until a new Archmage takes over.

Now with that said, we’ve got a couple more rules to go over in order to make the next nine weeks as pleasant as possible. Sure it's unconventional but it's not unprecedented so without further ado, here you go:

1) All drinks are on Lilith until a new Archmage takes over.
2) The official
hot spot for the isle is the Tower of Fire Hot Spring Experience (Keepers get in for free).
3) Anyone that is mean to Jesse has to answer to me.
4) Immolation is the official mage spell of the Isle. Any mage caught using Nether Ray has to try to hug Xanth.
5) Boxed wine is the official drink of the cycle.
6) Jochin has to duel shirtless.
6a) All men have to duel shirtless.
6b) **** it, all women too.
6c) After picturing certain duelists topless, I’ve decided to make this rule optional.
7) Andrea Anderson is the official Queen of the Isle. Bow accordingly.
8) The second Tuesday of the month is bring a friend night. Bring a friend or else you're a loser.
9) If a non-duck quacks, a goblin has to eat a small animal (squirrel, bunny, cat, dog, whatever’s on hand).
10) **** hugging. Winners fist bump.
11) The Ring of Klytus winner, whoever the **** that is, gets dibs on duels. Exception: If Matt Simon is around, he gets dibs because he’s old.
12) Amara Moon is the official Isle mascot for the cycle. She is adorable and if anyone messes with her, I will smite you with paintballs and celestial fire.
13) If you're a Baron, you should pay your nearest caller if you wanna duel. Squires pay nothing, even if Jesse tries to tell you otherwise.
14) If you've ever held a Duel of Fists title, you eat and drink and duel for free. Unless you're Harris, because **** that guy.
15) Mages should teach the lower ranks how things go. 1,000 silver will be paid to every Mage that takes a neophyte this cycle if their neophyte logs two duels with their mentor present. 1,000 bonus silver will be paid out to mentor and neophyte both if the neophyte a) hits mage, b) wins the Ring of Klytus, or c) challenges for a title, win or lose.

I’m sure I’ll come up with more. And if you don’t like them, do you know what you can do? Rank up (if you haven’t already), join the Archmage Tournament at the end of the cycle, and come get me because you aren’t getting rid of me otherwise.

Toodles!
XOXO
Lil

((All rules are just for fun, no offense is meant by any of them. Got ideas for rules or events for the cycle? Lemme know! Have fun!!))
Lilith Anderson
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

16. If anyone says "Magic is for dorks" or any variation thereof, I reserve the right to punch them in the throat Grace style.

Lilith Anderson
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Alright nerds. Bailey successfully vanquished me so you're all under his watchful eye now. Go easy on him, he's nice. You all have one more night of drinking on my tab so make the most of it. Mages, keep taking neophytes. We need more nerds because some day they'll rule the world. Umm what else. Amara Moon will forever be the mascot of our hearts just like Andrea Anderson is forever Queen.

Also, I may have trained the goblins to reflexively eat things if non-ducks quack, so... just as a forewarning. I might be gone but that rule will live FOREVER!

XOXO
Archbae Lil
Well, I looked my demons in the eyes
laid bare my chest, said "Do your best, destroy me.
You see, I've been to hell and back so many times,
I must admit you kind of bore me."

~Ray Lamontagne-Empty

Return to “Twilight Isle”