Get Wet With the Archmage, Party on the Isle Tuesday!

Events and announcements from the enchanted isle of the Duel of Magic.

Moderator: Staff

Lilith Anderson
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Get Wet With the Archmage, Party on the Isle Tuesday!

Post by Lilith Anderson »

For the third in a set of five themed parties, the Archmage is again inviting duelists and spectators alike to the Isle on Tuesday, August 23rd for another! Starting at 9 PM RT (ET), the dueling rings will be open at that time and will stay open until midnight (queue closes at 11:30 PM) but the party will go until the last person leaves so come out and eat, drink, and perhaps even duel! There will be prizes for everyone that attends, so don't miss out!

This party will honor Keeper Bailey Raptis and as such will be Water themed with a beachfront picnic. A full bar and plenty of food will be on hand for your enjoyment. Several water related dueling rings have been formed as well (warded just like the conventional ones) so pick from dueling underwater with the sealife, walking on water like it was land while you duel, or testing your balance in a ring full of giant lilypads.

Not feeling up for a duel? Grab a super soaker or a few water balloons and drench your friends (or enemies), hang on a floatie in the lagoon, or catch a few waves where the Isle’s typically placid waters have kicked up for some stellar surfing for one night only.

Food:
Fruit Skewers
Tomato Caprese Cups
Turkey Sandwich Kebabs
Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Rollups
Corona Jalapeno Shrimp
Deviled Egg Sailboats
Mango Cucumber Salsa (and Chips)

Signature Drinks:
Ocean Water
**Warning: May result in underwater breathing abilities. Why is that a warning? Because I have no clue how long it lasts and if you die underwater, it’s not my fault.
Frozen Fruit Daiquiris (Pineapple, Strawberry, Mango, Blueberry)
Pineapple Rum Punch
Sex on the Beach Jello Shots

Desserts:
Sand Dollar Cookies
Peanut Butter and Jelly Chia Parfait
Banana Split Parfait
Cheesecake in a Jar (Chocolate Chip, Cherry, and Strawberry)

Party Favors:
Prize Droplet
[[If your character picks a bubble, IM Lilith (Bat Outta Hell) for the prize!]]

The “winner” of the best duel of the night goes home with a little Kraken
The little runt was rejected by his mother (Mom of the Year Award, amirite?) and as such needs a new home to go to. My sources say that he won’t get any bigger than bathtub size but for now he fits nicely in the sink. Ever wanted to say “RELEASE THE KRAKEN!” but had no Kraken to release? Entertain me with your best duel and you can remedy that!
[[Winner doesn’t necessarily mean winner by score. Come have fun, get creative, and put on a good show and you could still win!]]

Return to “Twilight Isle”