Overlord Squire Search Points

Out of Character message board for the Duel of Swords

Moderator: Staff

Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Location: Dunmovin (Outside of Rhydin City), Underwood (New Haven), or Caelum Training Center

Overlord Squire Search Points

Post by Claire Gallows »

Rather than bogging down the main thread, I'm going to post each day's points for the Overlord Squire contest here. That way if something isn't adding up for you or I've missed something, it's all here! If I do miss something, post it here (preferably with a C/P from the log so I don't have to dig) and I'll add it in!
Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Location: Dunmovin (Outside of Rhydin City), Underwood (New Haven), or Caelum Training Center

Post by Claire Gallows »

9/23 ROH Annex

Duels:

Daniel Jones .def. Taneth Mercer, 5 - 2 in 12 DoS
Kane .def. Lirssa Sarengrave, 5.5 - 3.0 in 8 DoS
Dimitrii Sixtus .def. Michi, 5 - 3 in 8 DoS
Daniel Jones .def. Awkward, 5.0 - 1.5 in 7 DoS *
Aric Delevingne .def. Kane, 5.5 - 4.5 in 13 DoS
Dimitrii Sixtus .def. Sabine, 5 - 1 in 7 DoS
Kane .def. Winter Pearl, 5.5 - 4.0 in 13 DoS
Rachael Douglas .def. Dimitrii Sixtus, 5 - 4 in 9 DoS

Michi:
History:

--
Duels:
Dimitrii Sixtus .def. Michi, 5-3 in 8. (1 Point)
Non-Duels:
9/23: 22:28:14: Michi: Running down the stairs. Team Dirty hat grabbed out of a bag and set onto her head. (1 Point)
9/23: 22:28:24: Michi: "THANKS FOR CALLING.. UH.. YOU!" At the robot with a point. (1 Point)

Grace Frigg:
History:

--
Duels:
Daniel Jones .def. Awkward, 5-1.5 in 7. (1 Point)
Non-Duels:
9/23: 22:26:16 Awkward: Heading down the stairs in black leathers and a black t-shirt with the pink Dirty logo on the front and the number 16 and G. Frigg on the back, as well as a sword strapped across her back still in its sheath. Wild hair was loose and down as always, the valkyrie headed towards the rings. (1 Point)
9/23: 22:29:09: Awkward: "Get him Taneth!" Cheering for the blonde woman waving her sword about. (1 Point)
9/23: 22:48:33: Awkward: "Don't go crazy Michi!" A strange cheer as she watched the blue haired rockstar swing a switchblade. (1 Point)
9/23: 23:19:17: Awkward: Braces wrong and watches him finish it off. "Of course, maybe you don't even need tips." Laughing at her suggestions now. "Good job. Thanks for the match. And thank you for calling!" Waving to the Sphere. (1 Point)

Six:
History:

--
Duels:
Dimitrii Sixtus .def. Michi, 5-3 in 8. (3 Points)
Dimitrii Sixtus .def. Sabine, 5-1 in 7. (6 Points)
Rachael Douglas .def. Dimitrii Sixtus, 5-4 in 9. (1 Point)
Non-Duels:
9/23: 22:30:59: Dimitrii Sixtus: "Nice defense there Daniel", he didn't know the man but cheering was worth points and he scored, so why not. "Keep it up." (1 Point + 1 Point for Daniel winning)
9/23: 22:59:04: Dimitrii Sixtus: "Let's go, Aric! Take this one." points for cheering. Also, Kane seemed to be his only competition for the axe. (1 Point + 1 Point for Aric winning)
Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Post by Claire Gallows »

I'm a little hungover this morning, so if I missed something, let me know!

9/24/16

Duels:
Nick Allen .def. Michi, 5-2 in 8 DoS
Dimitrii Sixtus .def. Candle, 5-1 in 7 DoS
The Queen .def. Bailey Raptis, 5-3 in 8 DoS
Dimitrii Sixtus .def. Perpetual Motion, 5-2 in 6 rounds DoS

Michi:
History:

5 Points to Michi for her answer: "The answer is 29, Dalamar Ar'Daumon with 19 and Imp with 10."
Duels:
Nick Allen .def. Michi, 5-2 in 8 DoS (1 Point)
Non-Duels:
21:14:28MichiPoints at Cane. "THANK YOU FOR CALLING." one point gained. (1 Point)
21:48:01Michi"GO SIXTY!" (2 Points)
22:16:25Michi".. Jerk.." Watching him climb out. Michi grumbled and slumped from the ring. "GO.. UH.. EDEN!" Cheering for Eden since she's fighting and all? Maybe it'd count for a point. Michi then started to head up the stairs. (2 Points)

Grace Frigg:
History:

Duels:

Non-Duels:

Six:
History:

Duels:

Dimitrii Sixtus .def. Candle, 5-1 in 7 DoS (4 Points)
Dimitrii Sixtus .def. Perpetual Motion, 5-2 in 6 rounds DoS (3 Points)
Non-Duels:
21:40:06Dimitrii SixtusOh, right, hearing Michi he remembered the cheering rules. "Good luck Michi, you've got this!" (2 Points)
22:18:49Dimitrii SixtusA bow followed to Cane as well, "Thanks for overseeing things." (1 Point)
00:59:09Dimitrii Sixtus"Thanks Eden!" (1 Point)

Bailey:
History:

Duels:

The Queen .def. Bailey Raptis, 5-3 in 8 DoS (1 Point)
Non-Duels:
22:09:18Bailey Raptis"Nice punch, Eden!" (2 Points)
23:15:48Bailey RaptisDropping down was a very bad idea in that instance, but Hope was merciful and did not light him up with the pole. He gulped a littled when faced with the weapon, then smiled once she pulled it back, standing and bowing to her. "Thank you for the lesson, and the duel." He then turned to Cane and bowed. "And thank you for the call." (1 Point)
00:23:42Bailey RaptisHe shifted back into a solid form, then bowed to Andromeda. "Well fought." He then turned to bow to Eden. "Thank you for the call." (1 Point)
00:33:31Bailey Raptis"Nice attack, Evelyn! Cut off his pants!" (1 Point)

Nick:
History:

Duels:

Nick Allen .def. Michi, 5-2 in 8 DoS (3 Points)
Non-Duels:

Candle:
History:

Duels:

Dimitrii Sixtus .def. Candle, 5-1 in 7 DoS (1 Point)
Non-Duels:
21:49:58CandleWith a smile and a nod of his head, he adjusted his vest and started towards the rings. When he passed the match between Michi and Nick, he threw some support Nick's way. "That's the spirit! Be quick!" In his own ring, Candle smartly saluted both Cane and Dimitrii. "Good luck, friend." (2 Points)
22:19:31CandleHe was back on his feet and offering his hand to Six out of respect. "Thank you for calling." He offered than to Cane with a smile before Sabine's rebuke drew a look. (1 Point)
Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Post by Claire Gallows »

Adding 2 points to Six's tally for:

[22:37:19] Dimitrii Sixtus: Baron vs Archmage, kinda had to root for the baron, right?  "Nice move Hope, don't let him back in it now!"
Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Post by Claire Gallows »

9/26

Duels:
DavidHarada .def. Michi, 6-4.5 in 14. DoS
Nick Allen .def. DavidHarada, 5-2 in 9. DoS
Eden Parker .def. Nick Allen, 5.5-4.5 in 12. DoS

Michi:
History:
--
Duels:
DavidHarada .def. Michi, 6-4.5 in 14. DoS (1 Point)
Non-Duels:
21:14:50MichiShe rememebred to wear her Dirty hat this time. "You, uh.. Thanks and ****." Points at Sadie. (2 Points)
22:35:52Michi"GO DAVID!" because she heard his name from the caller. Liike hell would she cheer for Nick right now. (1 Point)
23:12:44Michi"Go, uh.. Maggie." Lackluster cheer. She just cheered for the first name she heard who got points. (2 Points)
23:30:27Michi"GO NICK." because she cheered against him last time. (1 Point)

Grace Frigg:
History:
--
Duels:
--
Non-Duels:
--

Six:
History:
5 points for Six (5 for 6 haaaa) for his answer: "I feel like there is something about this question I'm missing, but I'll go with the total 404 warlords."
Duels:
--
Non-Duels:
--

Bailey:
History:
--
Duels:
--
Non-Duels:
--

Nick:
History:
--
Duels:
Nick Allen .def. DavidHarada, 5-2 in 9. DoS (3 points)
Eden Parker .def. Nick Allen, 5.5-4.5 in 12. DoS (1 Point)
Non-Duels:
22:00:39Nick AllenHe wasn't overly fond of the color pink, not for wearing at least, but rules were rules and he could try to make it a bit stylish. He had on a pair of black sneakers that looked like he'd just splashed them with pink paint. The real outfit was far better, one jacket in black with the name Farron across his butt. He pulled that off to reveal the C.Caelum 01 shirt beneath. Nick leaped to the railing, and walked down it several steps keeping his hands on the light hammers at his waist. (1 Point)
22:01:45Nick AllenHalfway down he flipped sideways to the floor, turned and called to the ring. "Come on Michi! Get yourself caught up! Git Good!" He'd heard them all yell that at one another. (1 Point)
23:10:27Nick AllenHe dips his head as David is defending. "Thanks for the match, dude!" A quick turn to Sadie, one deep breath and maybe a half grin. "Thank you for calling tonight!!" He'd slip from the ring, sliding Heaven and Hell back into the loops at his waist. (1 Point)

Candle:
History:
--
Duels:
--
Non-Duels:
--
Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Post by Claire Gallows »

9/26

Nobody showed up to keep Lacey company so the only points from 9/26 are from the history question of the day!

5 Points for Nick Allen with the answer: "I believe that the answer is zero."
Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Post by Claire Gallows »

9/27

No qualifying points except History Question

5 points to Michi for her answer: "Imp with 10 defenses."
Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Post by Claire Gallows »

9/28

5 Points to Nick Allen for:
Jeffrey Oakenshield
Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Post by Claire Gallows »

I -think- I got everything. As usual, if I missed it, please post here and if possible, include the timestamp.

9/29

Duels:
Enigmatic Intensity .def. Nick Allen, 5.5 - 4.5 in 11 rounds of DoS
Myu .def. Sukeban, 5.5 - 3.5 in 9 rounds of DoS
Wild Card .def. Dimitri Sixtus, 7.5 - 6 in 15 rounds of DoS
G .def. Claire Farron, 5 - 2, in 8 rounds of DoS
Queen .def. Daniel Jones, 5 - 1.5 in 8 rounds of DoS
Rachael Douglas .def. Nick Allen, 5 - 1.5 in 7 rounds of DoS
Daniel Jones .def. G, 5.5 - 0 in 7 rounds of DoS

Michi:
History:
--
Duels:
--
Non-Duels:
MichiRuns in. Wearing a team dirty t-shirt. (1 pt)
21:15:07Michi"THANK YOU FOR CALLING!" Points at.. Sabine, since it seems like she's calling. (1 pt)
Michi"GO.. UH.. ERI!" She's poking her head out from the locker room again. (1 pt)
Michi"GO SIX!" Popping out of the locker room again. (1 pt)
Michi"GO G!" Calling from the locker room. (2 pts)
Michi"GO HOPE!" Came from the locker room next. (2 pts)
Michi"GO WHOEVER RACHAEL IS!" (2 pts)
Michi"GO DANIEL!" (2 pts)

Grace Frigg:
History:
--
Duels:
--
Non-Duels:
--

Six:
History:
For double points (10), Dimitrii Sixtus takes today's question with: "G and Aya."
Duels:
Wild Card .def. Dimitri Sixtus, 7.5 - 6 in 15 rounds of DoS (1 pt)
Non-Duels:
Dimitrii Sixtus"Thanks Sabine," he bowed to her. (1 pt)
Dimitrii Sixtus"Nice, Daniel! Keep it up!." just remembering that he was supposed to be cheering for people. (2 pts)

Bailey:
History:
--
Duels:
--
Non-Duels:
--

Nick:
History:
--
Duels:
Enigmatic Intensity .def. Nick Allen, 5.5 - 4.5 in 11 rounds of DoS (1 pt)
Rachael Douglas .def. Nick Allen, 5 - 1.5 in 7 rounds of DoS (1 pt)
Non-Duels:
21:27:00Nick AllenSteps into the Arena wearing a Black t-shirt that reads Fight Dirty on the front of it. He gives Michi the evil eye for having gotten there just ahead of him. Well worst case he could make an entrance right? He vaults a couple of tables, plants his hand on the back of the couch and lofts into a twisting layout backflip over it. Then turns to give a TaDa pose to Sabine. "I know you've probably heard this a hundred times tonight from Michi, but... thanks for coming out and calling!" (2 points)
Nick AllenFluidity not lost despite the burns to his legs. Nick's moving back and forth, side to side this time he drops low and spins right, trying to pass Jedi and leave him vulnerable to some other attempt. "Go Myu!" Shouted as he moved, he'd only just caught the name on the board. Hazards of the style I guess. (2 points)
Nick Allen"Go Six!" Might as well try to cheer for the guy, even though he's way ahead in points... Nick's very hated enemy! Well not really. (1 pt)
Nick AllenNick slipped his shirt on, and turned to the rings. "Go Claire!" Sure he liked G, or at least the idea of G... but Claire was the person he was trying to become squire to. (1 pt)
Nick AllenHe looks to the ring and echoes Michi. "Go Hope!" That was the girl right? (2 pts)

Candle:
History:
--
Duels:
--
Non-Duels:
--

Rachael Blackthorne:
History:
--
Duels:
Rachael Douglas .def. Nick Allen, 5 - 1.5 in 7 rounds of DoS (3 points)
Non-Duels:
Rachael DouglasThe blades were spun into a defensive X to stop Nick's attack. The flat of the rapier was aimed for that leg to complete the circuit. "Merci. Merci for the call. You always have a chance." (1 pt)
Rachael Douglas"Thrash him, Daniel." (2 pts)

G:
History:
--
Duels:
G .def. Claire Farron, 5 - 2, in 8 rounds of DoS (3 points)
Daniel Jones .def. G, 5.5 - 0 in 7 rounds of DoS (1 point)
Non-Duels:
G"You know how it is. Experience always trumps youth." Sage nod and a grin. "Thanks for participating in G'next Farewell Tour! Thanks for calling, Sabine!" (1 pt)
Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Post by Claire Gallows »

[21:43:37] Michi: Poking her head out of the locker room. "GO NICK." (1 pt)
Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Post by Claire Gallows »

Yada yada, if I missed something, post it here or PM me.

9/30

Duels:
Addie .def. Nick Allen, 5 - 4 in 11 DoS
Bailey Raptis .def. Rachael Douglas, 5.5 - 4.0 in 9 DoS
Addie .def. Daniel Jones, 5.5 - 2.5 in 12 DoS
Rachael Douglas .def. Eden Parker, 6.0 - 4.5 in 11 DoS
Bailey Raptis .def. Nick Allen, 5.0 - 2.5 in 12 DoS

Michi:
History:
--
Duels:
--
Non-Duels:
--

Grace Frigg:
History:
--
Duels:
--
Non-Duels:
--

Six:
History:
--
Duels:
--
Non-Duels:
--

Bailey:
History:
--
Duels:
Bailey Raptis .def. Rachael Douglas, 5.5 - 4.0 in 9 DoS (3 Pts)
Bailey Raptis .def. Nick Allen, 5.0 - 2.5 in 12 DoS (3 Pts)
Non-Duels:
Bailey RaptisIt took a bit of guts to charge headlong into the attack, but he came out of it with a trade and the victory. He took a couple of steps back when finished, bowing to Rachael. "Thank you for the duel." He then turned and looked at Dris, turning a mischievous grin on him. "And thank you, Mister Dris, for calling." (1 Pt)
Bailey RaptisBailey paused momentarily, then scowled as he sheathed his rapier. "Mouthy little-" Cue a stream of profanities in Portuguese and a language that sounded somewhat like elvish. He then pointed over at Rachael, then back at Eden. "What she said!" (1 Pt)

Nick:
History:
5 points for Nick with: "The first three overlords were Gondar, Me Monk and Falon!"
Duels:
Addie .def. Nick Allen, 5 - 4 in 11 DoS (1 Pt)
Bailey Raptis .def. Nick Allen, 5.0 - 2.5 in 12 DoS (1 Pt)
Non-Duels:
Nick AllenHe might be in the middle of a table vault when Dris showed up. He landed, acting as innocent as he could... he couldn't, he always looked guilty. It was in the slightly mischievous twinkle to his eye, and the too much curl to his smile. He adjusted his pink and black baseball cap, with the large D on the face of it. "Uhm... I wasn't doin' nothin'!" (1 Pt)
Nick Allen"Oh, HI! Eden right? Sweet ride. I never went in much for that kind of thing but you guys really rock it with the tricks." He sent a quick smile towards skater girl. Then he's turning back to Dris. "Well, I'm glad you guys take time out to call for us. Thank you for calling!" Now he was heading for the bar, and dipping into the cooler marked Anvil. A pair of energy drinks taken, one popped open and chugged. (1 Pt)
Nick Allen"Go Eden! No offense new guy but she beat me once so... I have to cheer her!" (1 Pt)
Nick Allen"Go Rachael... Who are you fighting?" He hadn't even looked just saw the familiar sunglasses and called out. (1 Pt)
Nick Allen"Womp him like you did me, Addie! Love you though Daniel... just... Addie's, Addie." (2 Pts)
Nick AllenHe's watching the rings with an intense look. Eyes passing from one to another, as he does his best to see what works and what does not. What could he learn from these rings anyway? Time would tell. "Go Rachael!" He'd send the cheer off. He'd cheered for Eden once tonight. Everyone should get at least one Nick Cheer. (2 Pts)

Candle:
History:
--
Duels:
--
Non-Duels:
--

Rachael Blackthorne:
History:
--
Duels:
Bailey Raptis .def. Rachael Douglas, 5.5 - 4.0 in 9 DoS (1 Pt)
Rachael Douglas .def. Eden Parker, 6.0 - 4.5 in 11 DoS (3 Pts)
Non-Duels:
Rachael Douglas"For that move, thrash him, Addie." (2 Pts)
Rachael DouglasThe dagger blurred forward to touch its point for Bailey's midsection in the trade. "Merci, Archmage. Merci for the call, Dris." (1 Pt)
Rachael Douglas"Thrash him, Eden." (1 Pt)
Rachael Douglas"Thrash her, Daniel." Helm turned from Daniel's ring to regard Bailey. "I did not have custodianship long, but I understood and respected what power was present." (1 Pt)
Rachael Douglas"Thrash him... Nick." The blades were wiped with loving care and slid back into the scabbards on her armoured back. "De rien. You are most formidable." (1 Pt)

G:
History:
--
Duels:
--
Non-Duels:
--
Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Post by Claire Gallows »

10/1

Duels:
G .def. Nick Allen, 5-3.5 in 11 rounds DoS
Nick Allen .def. Ammy Spiritor, 5.5-3 in 10 rounds DoS

Michi:
History:
--
Duels:
--
Non-Duels:
22:52:32MichiIs here. Wearing a dirty hat and everything. (1 pt)
22:52:39Michi"GO NICK!" Since she sees him dueling. (2 pts)
22:52:47Michi"Thank you for calling and ****." To Eden. (1 pt)
Michi"Go Daniel if nerd sport couts to points." (1 pt)
Michi"Sure. Go G." Waves a hand while not looking up from her phone. (2 pts)
Michi"Go Claire." Because free points for doing nothing. (2 pts)

Grace Frigg:
History:
--
Duels:
--
Non-Duels:
--

Six:
History:
5 to Six for:
"* Old Temple
* Old Market
* Seaside"
Duels:
--
Non-Duels:
--

Bailey:
History:
--
Duels:
--
Non-Duels:
Bailey RaptisOh, there's his opponent from last night! "Go Nick!" (1 Pt)

Nick:
History:
--
Duels:
G .def. Nick Allen, 5-3.5 in 11 rounds DoS (1 Pt)
Nick Allen .def. Ammy Spiritor, 5.5-3 in 10 rounds DoS (4 Pts)
Non-Duels:
Nick AllenNope he didn't stay all night, you can tell because the pink cap is gone but he's wearing a black hoodie that reads Fight Dirty on the back of it in large pink letters that surrounded the a massive letter D. He was in a ring doing a series of hand springs that ended in different types of flips. This one a twisting layout back flip. (1 Pt)
Nick Allen"By the way... Thanks for coming out and calling tonight, Eden. I'd be pretty up a creek if you hadn't." He looked up to the person who'd just entered, waved once, giving her a half grin and then took several steps and vaulted over the bar. "Can I get you something to drink?" (1 Pt)
Nick AllenHears G, and realizes that there's about to be another duel. "Go Claire...." She's in charge of the contest. (2 pts)

Candle:
History:
--
Duels:
--
Non-Duels:
--

Rachael Blackthorne:
History:
--
Duels:
--
Non-Duels:
Rachael BlackthorneThe scarred woman in black strode down the stairs. "Thrash him... Nick." (1 pt)
Rachael BlackthorneDark lens shielded gaze flicked to ring Redwood. "Thrash him, Overlady." (2 pts)
Rachael BlackthorneShielded gaze flicked to ring Cedar. Raven brow lifted. "Thrash him, Ammy." (2 pts)

G:
History:
--
Duels:
G .def. Nick Allen, 5-3.5 in 11 rounds DoS (3 pts)
Non-Duels:
23:22:45GStops in. "Go Ammy! And do I still get credit if I say 'Go Daniel!" too?" (2 pts)
23:22:54G"Eden, you're awesome for calling, thanks!" (1 pt)
GHe quickly pulls it on and spins in it, then poses. "Sporting Dirty gear, more points!" (1 pt)
G"Go Claire!" She has boobs. (2 pts)
Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Post by Claire Gallows »

Adding 2 to Nick's tally for:

23:23:11 Nick Allen "Come on Ammy! Hit him with your... wait what do you have again... OH! Spirit Staff!" He was up, turning and applauding!
Rachael Blackthorne
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
The Professor

Location: Current: Number 6 Willow Way, Canopy District, Gloaming. Former: a beach house in Arcadia.

Post by Rachael Blackthorne »

From the 10-01-16 DM Annex shift:

[00:16:29] Rachael Blackthorne: "Merci for your work this night, Eden." -- 1 point for thanking the caller.
The hand is quicker than the eye.
Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Post by Claire Gallows »

Rachael Douglas wrote:From the 10-01-16 DM Annex shift:

[00:16:29] Rachael Blackthorne: "Merci for your work this night, Eden." -- 1 point for thanking the caller.
Updated!

Return to “Duel of Swords (OOC)”