Dragon's Gate Squire Announcement

Notices and stories concerning events in the legendary basement of the Duel of Swords.

Moderator: Staff

Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Location: Dunmovin (Outside of Rhydin City), Underwood (New Haven), or Caelum Training Center

Dragon's Gate Squire Announcement

Post by Claire Gallows »

After running that big, long squire tournament I'm feeling rather blasé about doing it again. So, I hearby name Cooper Gallows the Squire of Dragon's Gate because A) I like being the boss of him and B) I totally needed an excuse to watch him work that staff.

CRF
DUEL Kal
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Kal »

((

I've republished the standings to show Cooper as the Dragon's Gate squire. I don't know of a rule that dictates a timeline for this sort of thing, so I'm assuming it happens immediately and figured having it in the standings would serve to put people on notice.

~Kal

))
Rayvinn
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Rayvinn »

DUEL Kal wrote:((

I've republished the standings to show Cooper as the Dragon's Gate squire. I don't know of a rule that dictates a timeline for this sort of thing, so I'm assuming it happens immediately and figured having it in the standings would serve to put people on notice.

~Kal

))
((There's a rule :) Just FYI
DUEL Gabby wrote:A question was posed regarding squire changes in relation to the standings updates so we thought we would go ahead and address it on forum and have something official to look back on should the need arise.

If there is a change of squireship on Thursday before the 6pm EST deadline, but the Standings Keeper has not had an opportunity to make the changes due to it being at the deadline, so long as a forum post has been made, we will honor it and the new squire will have their mod as of Thursday 6pm EST.
))
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.--Friedrich Nietzsche

Return to “The Arena”