Challenge for Old Temple

Notices and stories concerning events in the legendary basement of the Duel of Swords.

Moderator: Staff

Canaan
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Challenge for Old Temple

Post by Canaan »

Hey, I did this thing. So I guess this is me challenging you, Aric, for the Old Temple barony.

-Cane
DUEL Kal
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Kal »

Aric Delevingne
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Aric Delevingne »

Accepted. I'll be in touch to set up a time.

-Aric
Canaan
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Post by Canaan »

This challenge is happening Friday the 11th at 9 pm. Eden said she'd call the match.
DUEL Eden
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Eden »

THE MOONSHINE MADE ME DO IT!
Join us for another exciting night in the Arena as the Baron of Old Temple, Aric Delevingne, defends against Trick-or-Treater Canaan Devillier, and Eden hosts Moonshine Night!

Come take your pick from a variety of different flavored moonshines including Apple Pie, Black Cherry, Peach Cobbler, Habanero Lime, and many more!

Moonshine is provided courtesy of the Arena*

*Arena management is not responsible for any side effects resulting from imbibing the moonshine, including but not limited to headache, nausea, inability to keep a secret, blurred vision, blindness, physical dismemberment, deflowering, and general bad choices.
DUEL Eden
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Eden »

On this shiny autumn night, Aric Delevingne and Cane Devillier faced off in a Battle for Old Temple. Baron Aric selected a best of three format for this Trick-or-Treat challenge!

Here's how it went:

Code: Select all

Ring Challenge the First FINAL: Canaan .def. Aric Delevingne, 5.5-2 in 6 rounds, to take the first match of the TRICK-OR-TREAT CHALLENGE FOR OLD TEMPLE!

Ring Challenge the Second FINAL: Aric Delevingne .def. Canaan, 5-2 in 9 rounds to take the second match in the BATTLE FOR OLD TEMPLE!

Ring THIRD AND FINAL FINAL: Aric Delevingne .def. Canaan, 5-1 in 7 rounds to successfully defend his title and remain BARON OF OLD TEMPLE!
Congratulations to Aric!

Well-tried, Cane!

Return to “The Arena”