88th Diamond Rules

The happenings and goings-on out back in the home of the Duel of Fists.

Moderator: Staff

Claire Gallows
Legendary Adventurer
Legendary Adventurer
Eternal Light

Location: Dunmovin (Outside of Rhydin City), Underwood (New Haven), or Caelum Training Center

88th Diamond Rules

Post by Claire Gallows »

By popular demand, I give you my Diamond Rules!

1) It’s time to get Dirty. The Pit will be the official ring of my reign as Diamond.

2) The Hangman line of whiskeys and bourbons will be available on hand all cycle as the official drink of the Outback, in particular Slugger's Select Honey Whiskey and Fireshot Cinnamon Whiskey.

3) Harris had the right idea (words I never thought I'd say). Carrying the strap also means you pick up the tab. The highest ranking/most senior titleholder in the Outback at any time will have the room’s drinks added to their bill.

4) After you drink, recycle your bottles. Rhydin deserves better than you heathens mucking it up.

5) To modify Kalamere’s lawyer rule, the only lawyers allowed in the Outback are redheaded lawyers. (You’re welcome, Gio)

6) You must pay tribute to Kheldar (or whoever is calling on Wednesday nights) before any dueling. Whether that tribute is cold hard cash, snacks, drinks, or something else, pay up.

7) Team Dirty’s pink and black banner will hang from the scoreboard for the entirety of the cycle. Kneel accordingly.

8) Pulling from Mur’s rules, the VIP booth with bottle service, a trampoline, and a cotton candy machine is hereby reinstated. Only pink cotton candy is permitted.

9) As with Mur’s rules, I reserve the right to modify, add, or subtract to this decree at any time. If patrons have an issue with any of these rules, they may argue their case with Taneth, the final arbiter of the above.

10) Speaking of Taneth, the Outback will be stocked with an assortment of candy for Taneth’s consumption. No one else is allowed to touch it without her express permission.
Eden Parker
RoH Admin
RoH Admin

Post by Eden Parker »

On Thursday afternoon, a delivery arrived for Claire in Dragon's Gate.

About a dozen cupcakes in as many different flavors and decorations. The note accompanying it read:

Dear Diamond Claire,

Congratulations on being the newest Diamond and this Triple Crown thingie! I hope to fight you more in the future! Just for funsies!

xoxo,
Eden

P.S. Are there actual crowns?

Return to “The Outback”