Winter Talon of Redwin Tournament

Notices and stories concerning events in the legendary basement of the Duel of Swords.

Moderator: Staff

DUEL Sylus
RoH Official
RoH Official

Winter Talon of Redwin Tournament

Post by DUEL Sylus »

The Winter Talon of Redwin will be held February 19th.

The once a cycle tournament to honor the memory of Siera Redwin, original holder of the second ring (now known as Battlefield Park) and 17th Overlord. All duelists below the rank of warlord are invited to attend.

This is a single elimination tournament with all wins achieved counting towards the official records and standings.

Please sign up below.

Good luck to all,
~The Arena Management
Corlanthis
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Corlanthis »

I shall not be entering as I have other engagements that night that I cannot get out of.

But I would just like to say that if anyone decides to enter, then may the best person win my Talon and I hope you show it the love and care it deserves.
"LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR? IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?"
Flowing Tears
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Flowing Tears »

If only I show up tomorrow night, does that mean you'll just hand the Talon over?

~ Misery 'OG' Postu
DUEL Sylus
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Sylus »

Three duelists entered, 1 took home the Prize.

After 19 rounds, give it up for the Newest Talon, and a new face in the Arena. Fan-Girl!

Fan-Girl nets herself 2 wins,

((Corrected to adjust the results. Misery had a first round bye due to odd number of entrants. Misery and Eden never fought, Fan-Girl faced Eden in the first round and then fought Misery in the finals. ))
Last edited by DUEL Sylus on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dangerous
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer
Location: At home with her overbearing mother who tells her NOT to go outside but she's still going outside!

Post by Dangerous »

Dear Misery,
Are you okay??? You left in a hurry last night and I didn't get to check if you were bleeding or not! You didn't bleed? Please tell me you didn't bleed. If you bled I'm so so so so so so so sorry! The forums are on fire right now and I'm being bitched at like crazy but it's fine! I'm still your fan!! I'M SORRY I WAS GOING TO NEVER WASH MY ARM AGAIN BUT MY MOM MADE ME SO I LOST YOUR AUTOGRAPH BUT I STILL TOOK A PICTURE OF IT BEFORE!! I KNOW ITS ASKING TOO MUCH BUT CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME AN AUTOGRAPH?? I'm so sorry!! I know it's bad that your autograph got washed away and I'm legit crying right now!!! I don't want to ask for too much but this is literally so very important that I'm literally hyperventilating!

SERIOUSLY I'M SORRY! and I'm sorry if I hurt you too!! I never wanted to hurt you!! My STUPID mom took away the knife I won but I'm going to find it.

I know it's late but I didn't know where to send it but I left a box at the bar with a birthday present for Addie!!

I'm totally looking forward to your next concert and I'm on the mailing list so i'm going to buy up tickets the first chance I can get!!! When is your next one?? PLEASE DON'T FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO ANSWER BUT IT WOULD BE COOL IF YOU DID BUT I KNOW YOU'RE VERY BUSY SO I WON'T BE SAD IF YOU DON'T!!

Love but not sexually love!! love like in I love you and your music,
Vivian

[gift left at the bar]

Return to “The Arena”