Moderator: Staff

Kalamere
Black Wizard
Black Wizard
Devil's Advocate

Madness Betting 2017 - Now CLOSED

Post by Kalamere »

DoS Madness Betting!

DoS Madness is upon us and even if you aren't entered there's no reason you can't enjoy the action. In conjunction with the Red Orc Brewery, The Line gambling house and sports bar brings you the DoS Madness Bracket Pools. Conveniently located in Dragon's Gate, stop in and fill out your picks to win the premier swords competition of the year. Catering to those of all budgets, there are both 100 and 1,000 silver pools. Enter both if you like!

Down on your luck and don't have the cash to make an entry? The house is willing to go 50/50 with you on the entry fee at the expense of any winnings being paid out at 40%.

1st through 3rd place entries take a share of the entry fees. Entries close the evening competition begins.

Stop back in during the course of the tournament for updates on how you're doing and get the latest tournament news.

Don't miss the Madness!

-------------------------------------
ooc: To enter, fill out a pool on the site and then send forum silver to Kalamere via donation. Make sure to attach a note with the silver or the system doesn't tell me who sent it and instead of you getting entered I just get a little bit richer. You may enter the 100 and 1,000 pools only once per character, but enter with as many characters as you like.

Anyone wanting to do the 50/50 entry fee should put a note to that effect in their donation of fees. The match is easy enough I expect I should be able to figure it out, but just to be on the safe side.

For those unfamiliar with bracket pools, you select the winner of every duel for every round of the competition including the eventual winner. You get points for each correct pick and those points increase with each round of the tournament. The person with the most points when it's all done is the winner. See the rules for more information, or just contact me.
Last edited by Kalamere on Mon May 01, 2017 11:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kalamere
Black Wizard
Black Wizard
Devil's Advocate

Post by Kalamere »

Current entries in the pools are as follows.

If you submitted a pool and are not on this list, it means I don't have your money yet!

1,000 Silver Pool
  1. Andu Kirost
  2. Anubis
  3. Apple
  4. BardGallant
  5. Cass Maximius
  6. Claire Farron
  7. Dimitrii Sixtus
  8. Ellisa Morgan
  9. Ekthbjlgke
  10. JewellRavenlock
  11. Kalamere