FireStar Challenge - re-issue

The happenings and goings-on out back in the home of the Duel of Fists.

Moderator: Staff

Shale
Adventurer
Adventurer
Warlock

FireStar Challenge - re-issue

Post by Shale »

Mr Nine,

I apologize for the previous false start on this challenge. An experiment in the lab got a little bit out of control and needed to be dealt with. It has since been banished though and the hazmat cleanup is completed, so should I be so fortunate as to wrest FireStar from your possession, you can be assured it will be kept in sterile and safe conditions. Or at least as safe as my practices allow, the rest will be up to it.

Without further delay then, I hereby, again, issue challenge for the right to claim the red rock.

I look forward to the contest.

Shale
Kalamere
Black Wizard
Black Wizard
Devil's Advocate

Post by Kalamere »

- Title holder acceptance must be publicly posted within 1 week of this validation.
- The challenge must be fought within 2 weeks of the title holders acceptance.
- This tool will assist in helping verify the required dates.
Charlie Nine
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
Location: When he wanted to be found, it was likely the dueling venues or Triple A MMA

Post by Charlie Nine »

Challenge accepted.
Shale
Adventurer
Adventurer
Warlock

Post by Shale »

This contest will be takin place tonight, beginning at 9pm. Mr. Nine is an exceptional fighter and I rather think my latest creation shall be a good match, so I hope this to be a challenge worth the price of admission.

Shale
DUEL Awkward
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Awkward »

Because it was Best Charlie fighting I demanded that he let me call this match, which he did because he's Best Charlie.

Shale and his Icy creation of a demon I think it was, he was pretty cranky at Shale, but that was probably because this was a match for FireStar and I wonder if his Icy guy would have been more agreeable if it was IceDancer but I am getting ahead of myself so back to the point --- Shale wrestled FireStar from Charlie in two straight matches tonight!

The first match was a bit of a seasaw battle but Shale pulled out with a win of 5 - 3 in lucky number 13 rounds. The second match Shale's ice dude was on fire! Like Icy Hot fire and let things go 3 - 0 in the first 3 rounds before Charlie started to roll back with a fiery vengeance! But Shale still closed things out 5 - 2 in 7 rounds to take FireStar from The Outback's one and only Aerial Teabag King, Charlie Nine!

Well reigned Charlie and Congrats to Shale on his tricky lab success! It paid off! Now don't accidently burn down your lab with FireStar, or if you do, Matt Simon and The Outback are not responsible for what happens.

Return to “The Outback”