Challenge for New Haven (WLT Prize)

Notices and stories concerning events in the legendary basement of the Duel of Swords.

Moderator: Staff

Goldglo
Coordinator
Coordinator

Challenge for New Haven (WLT Prize)

Post by Goldglo »

Hope,

This challenge is nothing personal at all; Koyliak spends a lot of time in New Haven and I thought it might be nice to hold that district's Barony. I challenge for your ring.

--Matt
Last edited by Goldglo on Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DUEL Sylus
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Sylus »

- Title holder acceptance must be publicly posted within 1 week of this validation.
- The challenge must be fought within 2 weeks of the title holders acceptance.
- This tool will assist in helping verify the required dates.
Hope
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Beast Mode

Post by Hope »

Matt I've said the same words in challenges before so I know earnestly how you feel and what you mean. With that being said you're not just challenging for my ring you're also challenging for my home. The New Haven Manor means a lot to me- there's a lot of sentimental value in this location, it's not just a building, it's home. I hope you understand why I did it but I wanted to take some extra time in responding. I accept your challenge and I'll be in touch.
Goldglo
Coordinator
Coordinator

Post by Goldglo »

Should I win, I see no issue with you remaining in the Manor.

--Matt
Goldglo
Coordinator
Coordinator

Post by Goldglo »

This match will take place tomorrow, Sunday the 10th at 9:30pm. Andrea will be watching over us.

--Matt
DUEL Apple
RoH Official
RoH Official

Post by DUEL Apple »

Matt challenged with a banner of black and yellow. His people of honor were his family, Koy, Thia, and Malachite. He didn't have a second so I gave it to Eden. Speaking of Eden, she's also Hope's lady of honor: Hope flew a banner of white with Sabine as her second while aforementioned Eden and Sabine, as well as Jewell made up the ladies of honor trio.

Hope made sure I went home early by making it a single duel. Matt got the quick match point but Hope turned the fight around by dragging it to sudden death. 4-4 turned to 4-5 in Matt's favor in the end as he dethroned Hope to become the new Baron of New Haven.

Oh. He's also Loyal.

Return to “The Arena”