Sports Arena for Sale

Notices and stories concerning events in the legendary basement of the Duel of Swords.

Moderator: Staff

Rayvinn
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Sports Arena for Sale

Post by Rayvinn »

For Sale: Meticulously cared for sporting arena with historical landmark status.

The price is nonnegotiable unless you would like to be in business with Swordplay Industries. Trust me that you do not want this, therefore, the price reflects the exorbitant fee required to breach the contract forged with Brandon Fox. You're welcome. You will easily recoup your investment, of this you should have no doubt. I'm an elf, therefore you can trust me!

All those interested should leave detailed personal information with my office and I will contact you at my earliest convenience for a meeting. I will provide the alcohol.

~Rayvinn

((Sorry for the lateness of this post, I was waiting to find out who was taking over so we could discuss arrangements. Congratulations Apple!))
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.--Friedrich Nietzsche
TexWellington
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by TexWellington »

Last edited by TexWellington on Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Olivia
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Olivia »

She should have really taken down that sign. With all the box moving and re-arrangements that needed to be made.. no wonder it was forgotten! Olivia removed the sign and tucked it away into a filing cabinet.

To replace it was a sign stating:

Under new management

The Arena and Annex is now under the management of Livingston and Takamine.

Looking for:
Interested catering services for future events.
The Arena bistro, the Wolves Den, is now hiring waitstaff.

Any questions? Contact olivia.dos @ rhymail.rhy or visit the office during the hours of 7 PM - 10 PM.

(( Fake e-mail. Though if anyone would like to contact me feel free to send me a PM about possible new events / questions / errors. ))

Return to “The Arena”