Challenge to Seaside

Notices and stories concerning events in the legendary basement of the Duel of Swords.

Moderator: Staff

Myria Graziano
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer

Challenge to Seaside

Post by Myria Graziano »

Holding a Barony for over two years is damn impressive. Vael, since nobody's come after you in a good long while now, I figure I might as well take a crack at it. No disrespect intended...I'm just looking for a solid fight.

I hereby challenge for Seaside.

Myria G.
Crew
DUEL Olivia
Coordinator
Coordinator

Post by DUEL Olivia »

- Title holder acceptance must be publicly posted within 1 week of this validation.
- The challenge must be fought within 2 weeks of the title holders acceptance.
- This tool will assist in helping verify the required dates.
Vaeluthil Whitevale
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Vaeluthil Whitevale »

ACCEPTED.
Vaeluthil Whitevale
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Vaeluthil Whitevale »

THE DAY OF THE SUN, LATE AFTER BEDTIME WE WILL MEET.

((Sunday/Monday at 12AM ET/11PM CT, though we might sneak it in on Friday, scheduling permitting.))
DUEL Olivia
Coordinator
Coordinator

Post by DUEL Olivia »

It's almost 1 AM and she really, really needed to get to the dorms. Olivia hurried and posted the results before leaving the Arena behind for the night.

The duelists met in after the clock struck 12. Myria Graziano fought under the Blue and Grey banner of the Wrecking Crew, while the Baroness of Seaside fought under a sparkling purple. While Myria held no person of honor and second, Vaeluthil had her knight, Cael the Bravest, as her person of honor - and Buzzeria as her second in in absentia.

The Baroness chose a single duel and the match ended after 10 rounds in Vaeluthils favor. A hard fought match which saw the Warlord tie it at 3-3, but the Baroness gained the lead once more and finished it with a bookend parry of Myria's high swing.

Congratulations to Baroness Vaeluthil and well tried Myria.

Return to “The Arena”