A letter to The Line Management

Tales from a goblin-infested brewery (home of Jake Thrash and Badsider Brew), and a lawyer-infested sports bar (home of Kalamere Ar'Din and The Line).

Moderators: Jake, Kalamere

Mairead Harker
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
'Baby' Baroness

A letter to The Line Management

Post by Mairead Harker »

Dear Mr. Ar'Din,

I know this is a very unusual request for someone of my age, but I am hoping you will allow The Line to take part in a charitable event to honor the memory of Lirssa Sarengrave al-amat, former Baroness of Old Market. I would like for a representative to handle betting and odds with the proceeds or a large portion of them going to Lirssa's favorite charities, High Spires House and Kids of Summer Foundation. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Maggie Harker
"And those who have not swords can still die upon them." - Eowyn, shieldmaiden of Rohan
Jerry
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Post by Jerry »

Maggie,

You, dear girl, are in luck. As it happens, the boss skipped town and isn't here to remind us that the best way to keep three kids fed and clothed is to sell off the 4th.

Since I'm in charge while he's gone, I'm sure there's some staff folk I can boss around and send over to help. We'll start with Tahlia since she's been working The Hold and hasn't bankrupted us yet. If she can't make it, we'll find someone else and just hope there's someone other than Rath not busy that night.

Jerry
Mairead Harker
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
'Baby' Baroness

Post by Mairead Harker »

Dear Jerry,

Thank you very much! Tahlia has already been in touch to make arrangements.

Maggie
"And those who have not swords can still die upon them." - Eowyn, shieldmaiden of Rohan

Return to “Red Orc Brewery & The Line”