Rings of Honor

Rings of Honor
Calendar   FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups
  Register   Log in
Retirement of Battlefield Park

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Rings of Honor Forum Index -> The Arena
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aludariel
Adventurer
Adventurer

627 Silver Nobles

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 11:33 pm    Post subject: Retirement of Battlefield Park Reply with quote

To whom it may concern,

Regretfully, pressing concerns draw me away from Rhydin and I cannot be certain for how long I will be gone. What I do know is that my commitments to my family supersede my commitment to the Barony of Battlefield Park. As such, I think the most prudent course would be to relinquish the ring prior to the upcoming Warlord Tournament. It is my hope that it can be added as a prize and given to a deserving duelist who will have more time for it than I do.

I wish to extend my sincerest thanks to Myria Graziano for giving me the opportunity to challenge in the first place, to the Wrecking Crew family and facilities for their hospitality, and to my inherited Squire, Nat Candle for his humor and willingness to learn. It's been an honor, truly. Hopefully when things calm in the future, I can return to the rings once more.

-Ali
(Former) Baron of Battlefield Park
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Rings of Honor Forum Index -> The Arena All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: