AUDITIONS 2021

Moderators: Anthony De Luca, Mataya, Jonathan Granger

Ivyberry
Junior Adventurer
Junior Adventurer

Re: AUDITIONS 2021

Post by Ivyberry »

Company Applied for (Theater/Repertory/Ballet/Band):Please include a preference to be a regular or guest performer. Also, if applying for the Band, please specify instrument. Band (Piano/Keyboard) - Guest Performer

Name (inc. title): Ivy Anderson

Address: Anderson Homestead, Twilight Isle

Is there anything concerning your medical history or state of health that is relevant to your application? (*If you answer Yes, please give details): Yes, I have ADHD and a condition that is treated using noise cancelling headphones. If I'm wearing them, I'm not ignoring anyone, I promise, they just filter out the excess so that I can better focus. They aren't needed while playing.

How much notice do you need to give to your current employer, if currently employed? Currently unemployed, no notice needed

Previous training pertinent to this application (if any): I've been playing piano since I was 4 and I was the only kid in my family to voluntarily practice.

Previous experience pertinent to this application (if any): None

Do you have any criminal convictions? (If you answer Yes, please give details): None

Please note - The positions offered by the Shanachie Theater are full time and salaried. Members of the Company and Band will be expected to keep to a strict rehearsal and performance schedule. Sick and holiday pay is non-negotiable and subject to duration of employment. The directorship withhold the right to terminate employment, should contractual obligations not be met.

Ivy arrived to her audition a ray of sunshine who had absolutely no idea how this would go. Still, she was ready to play and able to do a sight reading on request. She showed a particular aptitude for replaying things she heard after only hearing it once, with an explanation that she knew she didn't have any previous experience to list but that her music therapist said she might be suited to try out for the Shanachie.
Rissa M
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Rissa M »

It wasn't an audition exactly, but somehow Mira managed to sneak into the Shanachie and deposit her application for employment on the desk with the others, sneaking back out before anyone could summon her to the stage for an audition. Attached to the application was her contact info, so someone could get back to her.
------------------------------------------------------
SHANACHIE THEATER JOB APPLICATION

Position Applying For: Usher

Name: Mira K. Mulder

Days/Hours Available to Work: Part-time/Evenings or Weekends

Is there anything concerning your medical history or state of health that is relevant to your application? No

How much notice do you need to give to your current employer, if currently employed?
None

Previous training pertinent to this application: See attached resume

Previous experience pertinent to this application:
See attached resume

Do you have any criminal convictions?
No

Education:
  • Graduated from Harker’s Academy – Class of 2018
  • Currently enrolled at Rhy’Din University
Career Interest: Undecided

References:
  • Rhiannon Harker
  • Pearl Fand Ilnaren
------------------------------------------------------
Attached was a resume listing various part-time jobs she had taken on over the last few years, including cashier and waitress, to name just a few.
Jonathan Granger
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Jonathan Granger »

((The following audition is being posted for the players by request.))

Company Applied for (Theater/Repertory/Ballet/Band):
Repertory - Regular

Name (inc. title):
Mr. Marcus Spencer

Address:
127 Moonshine Way, Apt. 4A
Rhy'Din City

Is there anything concerning your medical history or state of health that is relevant to your application? Yes*/No (*If you answer Yes, please give details):
No

How much notice do you need to give to your current employer, if currently employed?
None. Currently a regular member of the Shanachie Repertory Company.

Previous training pertinent to this application (if any):
B.F.A. in Theater from Rhy'Din University.

Previous experience pertinent to this application (if any):
- Recurring guest role on the daytime soap opera Horizons.
- Shanachie Repertory Company - 2016-Present
(See attached resume for complete list of previous experience.)

Do you have any criminal convictions? Yes*/No (If you answer Yes, please give details):
No

Company Applied for (Theater/Repertory/Ballet/Band):
Repertory (Regular)

Name (inc. title):
Mrs Kiri Spencer (Stage name is remaining Calderon)

Address:

127 Moonshine Way, Apt. 4A
Rhy'Din City

Is there anything concerning your medical history or state of health that is relevant to your application? Yes*/No (*If you answer Yes please give details):

No

None

Previous training pertinent to this application (if any):
No formal training

Previous experience pertinent to this application (if any):

Several years' experience in television (see attached resume for details); current member of the Shanachie Repertory Company

Do you have any criminal convictions? Yes*/No (If you answer Yes please give details):

No

For their audition, the married couple performed Act 2, Scene II from Romeo and Juliet in its entirety.
"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players."
- Shakespeare

Return to “The Shanachie Theater”