Sartan's Silliness

Notices and stories concerning events in the legendary basement of the Duel of Swords.

Moderator: Staff

The Amazing Nova
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by The Amazing Nova »

Snuggles used to hit on me all the time, too. Go get 'im, Sartan.

-Nova
Farek
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Career Criminal

Post by Farek »

Challenges should be done with tact and honor, not out of vengeance or spite.

This challenge will be little more than a schoolyard fight, and should be remembered as such.

-Farek
Cassius Gaius Maximius
Proven Adventurer
Proven Adventurer
Gentleman Farmer

Post by Cassius Gaius Maximius »

I suppose I should thank Sartan. Now my sword won't be sullied from having to crush Lorance.

Thank you, Sartan.
Karen Wilder
Expert Adventurer
Expert Adventurer
Knight Templar

Post by Karen Wilder »

Sneggle.

I have, in th' past, offered ye friendship. Equally, ye 'ave shown yer friendship an' support o' me durin' various times since yer arrival in th' city and th' sport.

I believe it be th' duty o' friends tae tell one another when they cross a line thet should nae be crossed.

Ye 'ave done so.

Dinnae expect words o' friendship from me again, unless ye mend yer ways.

Lady Karen Wilder
Knight-Commander
Templar Knights of RhyDin.
Rix Favre
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Rix Favre »

Hey, Sartan. Snuggles did hit on Nova. I saw it. Defend his honor!

-Rix
Sartan
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Sartan »

I've never been a fan of writing on this board, so I'll do my best to keep this to the point. I've challenged Snuggles because he was repeatedly disrespectful to someone I care about quite a gosh-darned bit and because I could.

Whether you like it or not really could not matter less to me. However, if it means enough to you, the challenge is shaping up where it looks like it'll be taking place tomorrow night. Feel free to come challenge me after I beat him. I'll even line up everyone with complaints Billy Ray style and knock you down in a nice, neat row.

"Oh, that's so typical. We don't need to challenge you to voice our disapproval and complain about you, you just look stupid telling us that we do."

Right, and you just look like my bitch.

"No, hahaha, your girlfriend's that!"

Uh huh.

Hopefully I've saved us all valuable minutes of our lives by cutting out some of the deep, meaningful responses you were planning.

Sartan

Author's note: For those of you unfamiliar with one William Ray, also known as Karnafexx, and his many accomplishments peruse our wondrous histories. Reading is fundamental, and it's about time some of the people around here caught up on the Arena's past.
Farek
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Career Criminal

Post by Farek »

Am I to infer that all of the references to you in your last post refer to me and my disapproval, Sartan?

If so, I'll take you up on your offer. Provided you defeat the Baron to whom you have issued a challenge, you shall have little time to celebrate.

-Farek
Sartan
Adventurer
Adventurer

Post by Sartan »

You was actually being used as a general term to address everyone who's voiced their disapproval so far; sadly, you weren't special enough to merit being singled out.

However, I'll look forward to your challenge and whoever else feels like joining in.

Sartan
Farek
Seasoned Adventurer
Seasoned Adventurer
Career Criminal

Post by Farek »

Fair enough. Regardless, I still accept your offer and look forward to the challenge, should you defeat the Baron.

-Farek

Return to “The Arena”